Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Back in Action!

Hello all you Knotty crochet peeps! It has been a while. A LONG while. Two years to be exact.
First of all, I'm sorry to be MIA for the last two years. Our life has been CRAZY with a side of HECTIC, STRESSFUL,  BUSY, just to name a few. This past couple of years has seen many changes for our family, but I'm happy to say that God has seen us through, and we are stronger having come through it all, and only by his goodness.  This past couple of years we have seen sickness, surgeries, job changes, transfers, and even brief homelessness. That is a looooonnnng story that I will save for another time.

I want to wish each of you a very happy new year, and all the best in 2017.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Prayers of thankfulness and inspiration for the coming year.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back.....Happy New Year! I hope this will be your best year, ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krisit,
    love your stuff. I am sorry if i'm putting this question in the wrong place but i am making your little brimmed hat pattern free, and i keep getting an extra stitch. When you say chain 2, 2dc in that space, that seems to be adding 2 stitches and it is not coming out to the number stated (35) on the first increase row. What am i doing wrong? I would love a reply. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi,

    My mum has some questions about one of your crochet outfit patterns. Specifically, if sizing it up would be possible. Do you have an email address she can message you on? Or a Skype? Please let me know. My email is honeyglobule@hotmail.com and my Skype is meicrystalflowerspring if you want to contact me. I'm her eldest daughter.

    ReplyDelete